I have put together a list of suppliers that I have either worked with or have been highly recommended to me. Please mention my name when booking with them.
- For your Wedding dress go to ~ Aquarius weddings~ Extremely helpful, great service.
- For Videography go to ~ New Memories~ Jason and I have worked together on many occasions and he is very talented and very unobtrusive, check out his website to see a sample wedding you will be pleasantly surprised!
- For fantastic landscape and sports photography go to ~ Mark Freeman ~ Mark can often be found by my side as my second photographer. He is also responsible for my profile picture.
- If you like what I have done and would like to leave a review please feel free ~ Rated Photographers
- For great fun on your Hen party go to ~ Cheeky Buff Butlers Bournemouth
- For a hassle free wedding go to ~ Bellissimo Wedding Planners ~ They are really affordable and friendly.
- For the most beautiful hand made Italian wedding books go to ~ Graphistudio ~ worth the investment.
- For stunning wedding jewelery go to ~Oh How Lovely ~ Lizzie has a lovely range of wedding jewelery.
- For talented Florist go to ~ Karen Evans design ~ Karen is friendly and affordable and specialises in weddings.
- Beautiful Wedding Cakes at ~ Coast Cakes
- Fantastic bubbly at ~ Original Bubbles ~ A Dorset based family business, bubbly at a very reasonable prices.
- A beautiful venue to look at is the stunning Italian Villa at Compton Acres. I am one of the recomended photographers here.
- Another amazing and unique venue is Beach Weddings Bournemouth. The only place in England that you can get married on the beach.
- For great corporate and social event planning go to iEvents