- You get a presentation USB of 300+ high resolution images with printing rights.
- Meetings before the wedding at each venue to decide exactly what you want from your photographs and where the best spot is for group shots etc.
- Two photographers. I always work with a second photographer which means we don’t miss a thing. We work with different lenses to achieve a balance of more traditional shots and reportage (fun shots of people enjoying the day, not aware their photo is being taken). We also make sure we get shots of all the little details that you have spent so much time over.
- Online gallery – all your photos will be uploaded to a password protected gallery which is linked to a professional printing lab. You your friends and family can view your photos and order prints if you wish to.
- A fully qualified, fully insured friendly photographer!!
- An optional YouTube slideshow and Facebook preview the day after the wedding.
Do you have price packages?
I have some simple packages which include albums and prints. I also offer bespoke wedding packages to suit your budget.
What happens if you have to cancel?
In the very unlikely event of me being taken ill, I have a very good network of local Professional wedding photographers who would not hesitate to stand in.
What if the photos don’t come out?
This is the very reason you are paying for a professional photographer rather than “Uncle Bob” I take every precaution to make sure everything is fine. I have backup equipment should anything stop working, including a spare camera, flash and lenses. Several memory cards are used to cover the unlikely event of card failure. Images are regularly checked throughout the day. When I get home I copy the memory cards to external hard drives so nothing is left to chance.
What planning do you do before a wedding?
- I will visit each venue with you so that on the day so you know exactly what to expect from me and I know exactly what you want. Each wedding varies, some couples will ask for lots of formal groups and details whilst others will want a much more laid back approach and don’t like posed photographs. It really is up to you.
- When I meet you I will ask you to sign an agreement and I will go through your required group shots and ask for the names of the bridal party and key family members which makes it much more personal.
- Before the wedding I draw up a timeline so you know exactly where I am at what times of the day, so once again nothing is left to chance. However these plans are open to change on the day due to weather etc.
What if it rains?
It rarely rains ALL day so we can sometimes just move things around a little or photos can be taken inside the venue, this is something we will discuss when we look around the venue. I also have big white umbrellas!
Do we provide you with food?
If we are there during the wedding breakfast and staying into the evening then refreshments of some kind would be much appreciated.
How long before I can see the photos?
I usually have a few to preview on my Facebook business page or blog within a few days. The fully edited final images will be put onto USB. This usually takes 3-4 weeks due to the careful editing involved. Once I know you have seen the images they are uploaded onto a password protected gallery for all your friends and family to view.
Do you offer albums?
I strongly suggest you have a professional album of your wedding photos. Having invested in a professional photographer it is a real shame if your photographs don’t get the presentation they deserve.
I offer Graphistudio albums, they are the original wedding book company. They are Italian hand bound books of exceptional quality. You choose which photos are in the album and I design it. These can be ordered up to a year after the wedding with interest free instalments ( for orders over £500)
How and when do we pay for the wedding photography?
When you book your wedding with me I ask for a booking fee of £200. The balance is payable 2 weeks before the wedding. Interest free instalments are available. You can pay by cash, cheque or bank transfer.
Do you mind other guests taking photos?
That is fine. However, I will occasionally ask to take mine first so that everyone is looking at my camera, then everyone else can take theirs. I will take the bride and groom off for a short time during the day to take shots alone. It is also the first time you are alone as a married couple so it is very special. Some couples want to go somewhere picturesque for these shots e.g the beach which is lovely if time allows. I prefer to do this alone with you.